- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Sagicor rebrands Harmony Hall location Read More
- ‘Enlist’ housing areas Read More
- Dari-Anne fit to be queen Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
THE PRICES OF GASOLINE, diesel, kerosene and liquefied petroleum will fall at midnight.
The retail price of gasoline will move from Bds$2.71 per litre to $2.69 per litre, while the price of diesel will drop Bds$1.89 per litre to $1.82 per litre.
Kerosene will now retail at 80 cents per litre, down from 95 cents. These represent decreases of two cents, seven cents and 15 cents per litre respectively.
Meanwhile, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) will retail at Bds$152.24 per 100-pound cylinder, a decrease of $1.24.
The price of the 25lb cylinder has dropped from Bds$43.47 to $43.16, a decrease of 31 cents, while the 22lb cylinder will now cost Bds$38.15, down from $38.42, which is 27 cents less. The new price of a 20lb cylinder is Bds$34.68, 25 cents cheaper.
These adjustments in retail prices are due solely to changes in the CIF (cost, insurance and freight) of these refined products. (BGIS)