Tyre Bancroft (right) of Paradise holding off a challenge by Belfield’s Azarel Croney. Below: Armando Lashley scored four goals for Paradise.(Pictures by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- AA goes cashless in Barbados Read More
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- Great knock – while it lasted Read More
- FIFA link in place Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
DIRECTV PARADISE made light work of newcomers Phone Medic Repair Belfield when the Barbados Football Association’s Digicel Premier League continued on Saturday at the Wildey Astroturf.
Paradise’s Armando “Sugar” Lashley scored four goals as Paradise whipped the Black Rock lads 5-1.
Belfield had a major lapse in defence as they left goalkeeper Kerry Holder with much to do.
Andre Bourne got the goal fest going in the 27th minute when he scored a free kick. After that it was all about Lashley. His first goal came when he was fed a brilliant through ball and he then delivered a low shot that went blazing past Holder. (PG)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.