Allison Alexander (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography)
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Barbados Pride crush Red Force Read More
- Brewster, Gale star in Classic Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
ATTORNEY ALLISON HELEN ALEXANDER was today released on bail after appearing in a court to answer charges of theft.
The 40-year-old of No. 140 Breezy Hill, Halton, St Philip is accused of stealing $165 543.88 belonging to Cecil Marshall between July 30, 2015 and September 7, 2015.
Prosecution did not object, and Alexander was released on $50 000 bail with two sureties.
She is scheduled to reappear on June 7.
The case was heard by Magistrate Douglas Frederick in Criminal Court No. 1. (TKS)