An excavator was on hand to assist in the demolishing of a building at the Harlequin H Barbados site along Hastings Main Road. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography.)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
Work has started at another big-name tourist property on the South Coast.
But officials prefer to keep their heads down until the time is right.
The site at Hastings, Christ Church, that will be developed into Harlequin H Barbados has been a hive of activity the past fortnight, but the hoteliers involved are still keeping relevant information close to their chests.
Workers have been busy with heavy-duty equipment since last month, but just when the hotel will be opened to the public remains a mystery.
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.