The pipe gushing water at Frenches, St George. (Pictures by John Sealy.)
- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- World Cup squad unchanged Read More
- Twin sisters on the rise Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- ‘All agreed’ on Crop of changes Read More
AS HUNDREDS OF employees of the Barbados Water Authority are off the job, a burst pipe at Frenches, St George is resulting in hundreds of gallons of water going down the drain.
The pipe which runs across the road was observed by NATION ONLINE around 9 a.m. and it is still running two hours later. (JS)
Below, water from the burst pipe settling on the road.