Partygoers enjoying themselves at last year’s Puff Of Colour fete. (FP)
- CDB urges regional governments to act now Read More
- New equipment company opens Read More
- Pride hunting double Read More
- Wales thrash Ellerton 5-0 Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Having doubts after affair of four years Read More
- EDITORIAL: Let’s bring pride to the fore Read More
- Artistes ‘up de ting’ at Holetown Read More
REVELLERS ARE huffing and puffing that the sold-out event, Puff of Colour (POC), has attracted scalpers reselling tickets at exorbitant prices.
And Chelsea Boyzz, the group behind the seven-year-old paint and powder event which has become a staple of the Crop Over Festival, said their hands are tied.
Speaking to SATURDAY SUN yesterday, one of the organisers said it was brought to their attention that tickets were being resold for almost triple the price.
“Tickets went on sale on Sunday night at 11:59p.m. and were sold out by Thursday. This is the first time that has happened. Last year they sold out two weeks before the event.
Please read the full story in today's Saturday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.