Partygoers enjoying themselves at last year’s Puff Of Colour fete. (FP)
- BEC: Low productivity is everyone’s problem Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Tourism is the answer to problems Read More
- Barbados find going tough in hockey Read More
- Pride feel pressure Read More
- EDITORIAL: Act now to stamp out squatting Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Co-opted unionists Read More
- Ballroom Brilliance Read More
REVELLERS ARE huffing and puffing that the sold-out event, Puff of Colour (POC), has attracted scalpers reselling tickets at exorbitant prices.
And Chelsea Boyzz, the group behind the seven-year-old paint and powder event which has become a staple of the Crop Over Festival, said their hands are tied.
Speaking to SATURDAY SUN yesterday, one of the organisers said it was brought to their attention that tickets were being resold for almost triple the price.
“Tickets went on sale on Sunday night at 11:59p.m. and were sold out by Thursday. This is the first time that has happened. Last year they sold out two weeks before the event.
Please read the full story in today's Saturday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.