CEO of ITC Luxury Travel Jennifer Atkinson says Barbados is still ITC’s number one destination. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Rain has final say Read More
- Benjamin raps selection process Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
A UK-BASED luxury travel company has credited Barbados for a huge turnaround in its fortunes over the past few years.
According to ITC Luxury Travel’s chief executive officer Jennifer Atkinson, while the tour operator offers holidays to any destination in the world, Barbados is still its number one selling destination.
Speaking to the WEEKEND NATION during a cocktail reception at Fusion Restaurant, Limegrove Centre, Atkinson reported that the company had achieved its most successful year to date.
She said although ITC provided holidays to exotic places such as Dubai, the Maldives, Galapagos Islands, Alaska and Halkidiki, Greece, travellers still preferred to visit Barbados. (RB)
Please read the full story in today’s Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.