A grass fire at The Belle, St Michael. (Picture by Christoff Griffith)
- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Jamaica inch ahead of Barbados Pride Read More
- NSC abandons sports awards Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Don signs out Read More
FIRE OFFICIALS are now on the scene responding to a fire in the Belle Plantation, St Michael.
The grass fire reportedly started around 10:20 a.m.
During this dry season, fire officials have been kept busy responding to grass fires across the island. (TSG)