Scherno Rose (FP)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Windies set tough target for England Read More
- WI opt to bat first in opening ODI against England Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
A 16-YEAR-OLD is among three charged in the murder of Scherno Rose.
He is Keshawn Leroy David Greene of Shepton Lane, Pinelands, St Michael, who has been charged along with Darian Ronald Nurse and Shaquille Deshone Maynard.
Nurse of Strafford Hill, Pinelands and Maynard, of Block D, North Close, Wildey, are both 21 years.
They have also been jointly charged with wounding with intent, an offence said to have occurred on May 12 at Neils Tenantry.
Rose was shot and killed that night in the same district, just yards from his home.
Nurse, Maynard and Greene are expected to appear at the District A Magistrates Court on Monday. (PR/SAT)