BAJAN ARTISTE John Yarde moving the massive, flag-waving crowd at Farley Hill yesterday afternoon. (Nigel Browne)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
Thousands soaked up the sweet gospel beats at theFlow One Awesome Day at Farley Hill National Park yesterday, the climax of GospelFest 2016.
Patrons streamed into the St Peter park, many with their chairs and picnic baskets, to hear the line-up of local and international singers.
Performers included local acts like John Yarde, Nesha Woodz and Sister Marshall, and foreign acts Positive and Anthony Browne.
Patrons waved their flags, danced and sang along as the artistes ministered in song. (RL)