BAJAN ARTISTE John Yarde moving the massive, flag-waving crowd at Farley Hill yesterday afternoon. (Nigel Browne)
- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
Thousands soaked up the sweet gospel beats at theFlow One Awesome Day at Farley Hill National Park yesterday, the climax of GospelFest 2016.
Patrons streamed into the St Peter park, many with their chairs and picnic baskets, to hear the line-up of local and international singers.
Performers included local acts like John Yarde, Nesha Woodz and Sister Marshall, and foreign acts Positive and Anthony Browne.
Patrons waved their flags, danced and sang along as the artistes ministered in song. (RL)