Officials from the Town Planning Department talking to attorney at law Oliver Thomas (in jacket). (Picture by Tim Slinger)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Concern over spike in drug violations Read More
- QC and Foundation in final clash Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
THE CASE BROUGHT against Rock Hard Cement Limited by the Chief Town Planner has been adjourned until June 24.
Magistrate Douglas Frederick a few minutes ago indicated that it appeared that Rock Hard Cement Limited and its management, which would include chairman Mark Maloney, had not been served or summoned to appear in court.
Town Planning issued a stop order on the construction of a storage facility at Spring Garden Highway and ordered it be demolished.
Construction has ceased, but workers were busy offloading bags of cement when a NATION team visited yesterday. (TS)