Some of the participants at the Barbados Renewable Energy Association workshop on Energy Efficiency. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements Read More
- Barbados, Symmonds, recognised at World Travel Market Read More
- Opening ‘no problem’, for Dottin Read More
- Farley bounces back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bim Tipsy is in full swing Read More
A CONSUMER ENERGY Efficiency Guide should be in the hands of Barbadians in the next few months.
Speaking during a break at a workshop for stakeholders today Executive Director of the Barbados Renewable Energy Association (BREA), Clyde Griffith, said the agency is currently seeking feedback from stakeholders, with a view to inserting relevant bits into the document before the final draft is ready for publishing.
Deputy chairman of the BREA Jerry Franklin, who wrote the document, presented sections of it to stakeholders at the workshop, which was held at the Harbour Industrial Estate. (YB)