Some of the participants at the Barbados Renewable Energy Association workshop on Energy Efficiency. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Former NBA player to participate in Digicel camp Read More
- Bajan Gems narrowly defeated by Northern Ireland Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
A CONSUMER ENERGY Efficiency Guide should be in the hands of Barbadians in the next few months.
Speaking during a break at a workshop for stakeholders today Executive Director of the Barbados Renewable Energy Association (BREA), Clyde Griffith, said the agency is currently seeking feedback from stakeholders, with a view to inserting relevant bits into the document before the final draft is ready for publishing.
Deputy chairman of the BREA Jerry Franklin, who wrote the document, presented sections of it to stakeholders at the workshop, which was held at the Harbour Industrial Estate. (YB)