FLASHBACK: Party Monarch Peter Ram (left) celebrating with Lil Rick holding the trophy and Sweet Soca winner Edwin (right) being hugged and congratulated by iWeb. (Pictures by Nigel Browne.)
- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
THE SWEET SOCA and Party Monarch Finalists were announced earlier this evening at the headquarters of the National Cultural Foundation.
The semi-finals will be held on July 1 at Kensington Oval.
Edwin Yearwood is the defending Sweet Soca Monarch, while Peter Ram is the reigning Party Monarch.