Treating the injured at Hanson Hill. (Pictures by Nigel Browne)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Latapy’s goal to lift Bajan game Read More
- Challenge for SMS, Foundation Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
A MASS CASUALTY RESPONSE was triggered tonight after a mini bus and van collided at Hanson Hill, St George.
Approximately 20 people were treated at the scene by emergency medical technicians and medics from the Barbados Defence Force.
Four ambulances took the injured to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
The mini bus was reported heading towards South District, St George while the other van was approaching from the opposite direction. (AC)
More images below