A number of electronic items were stolen from Courts' Sheraton Mall branch. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Former Jamaican cricketer murdered Read More
- CWI hits back at charges Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
A ROBBER BROKE into the Courts branch located in Sheraton Mall in the wee hours of this morning.
According to reports, he broke a window at the back of the mall, before breaking another window to gain access to Courts.
The robber escaped with electronic equipment, including tablets and phones.
Investigations are continuing into the incident. (RB)