Maurice Byer Polyclinic. (FP)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- A work in progress Read More
- Windies Women complete camp before ICC WT20 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- iWeb defending crown Read More
PHARMACIES AT POLYCLINICS across the island will close for a maximum of two hours during designated afternoons in July and August to facilitate staff meetings.
All pharmacies, with the exception of the one located at the Winston Scott Polyclinic, will close at 1 p.m. and reopen to the general public immediately after the meetings. The pharmacy at Winston Scott will close at 2 p.m. on July 27.
The other closures for July are as follows: tomorrow, July 12, the Branford Taitt Polyclinic’s pharmacy; July 14, the pharmacies at the Edgar Cochrane Polyclinic and the Geriatric Hospital; July 19, the pharmacies at the Eunice Gibson Polyclinic and the St Joseph Clinic; July 20, the pharmacies at the St Philip Polyclinic and the St Philip District Hospital; July 21, the pharmacy at the David Thompson Health and Social Services Complex and July 26, the Maurice Byer Polyclinic’s pharmacy.
During August, the pharmacies which will be closed are the Randal Phillips Polyclinic’s pharmacy on August 9 and on August 10, the Glebe Polyclinic’s pharmacy. (BGIS)