Kirk Humphrey the candidate for the Barbados Labour Party St Michael South (right) in discussion with Victor Aymes, Board Member of the Branch as they made their way through Reece Road, Brittons Hill. (Picture by Christoff Griffith)
- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Creditors’ concern Read More
- Two-goal Kane strikes late to give England 2-1 win over Tunisia Read More
- Rain forces postponement of netball Read More
- Confused by airline tax Read More
- Women and the Constitution Read More
- Big Show opens Read More
PEOPLE OVER POLITICS.
That is the message Kirk Humphrey, the Barbados Labour Party (BLP) St Michael South candidate, has embraced as he started his canvassing campaign on Saturday.
Humphrey, who walked through Reece Road Main Road, Brittons Hill, St Michael, and the three Reece Road avenues with a team of about 30 people, said his message was for everyone, whether they were affiliated with the BLP or the Democratic Labour Party (DLP).
The management consultant, who is trying to replace Prime Minister Freundel Stuart, the current constituency representative and leader of the Democratic Labour Party Government, said so far he had been welcomed in the constituency. (LK)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.