SUPER SUCCESS: YMPC celebrating their capture of the Super Cup. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Lunch update: 2nd ODI WI VS England Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- QUON to represent the Barbados in TNT Read More
Nurse top scored to help YMPC post a competitive 148 off 37.2 overs and then took a crucial wicket in a lively opening spell as YMPC took two wickets before Maple opened their account and limped to 109 all out off 47.4 overs.
YMPC’s decision to bat first seemed justified when openers Kemar Jabarry Smith and Steve Blackett got them off to a positive start in an opening stand of 36.
The innings stalled after the dismissal of Smith (20) in the fourth over and when Blackett was well caught by Jamar Griffth on the long-on boundary off medium-pacer Khalid Springer, YMPC had slipped to 71 for four in the 15th over. Blackett’s 33 came off 34 balls with three sixes and two fours. (PH)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.