Dr Anton Best (FP)
- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Sagicor rebrands Harmony Hall location Read More
- ‘Enlist’ housing areas Read More
- Dari-Anne fit to be queen Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Meghan Theobalds is Miss Universe Barbados 2018 Read More
BARBADOS HAS RECORDED two cases of microcephaly, a condition associated with incomplete brain development and linked to the Zika virus.
Senior medical officer Dr Anton Best told NATION ONLINE two babies were born at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with the defect.
More information is expected to be issued later today through the Barbados Government Information Service. (BN)