Dr Anton Best (FP)
- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
BARBADOS HAS RECORDED two cases of microcephaly, a condition associated with incomplete brain development and linked to the Zika virus.
Senior medical officer Dr Anton Best told NATION ONLINE two babies were born at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with the defect.
More information is expected to be issued later today through the Barbados Government Information Service. (BN)