Dr Anton Best (FP)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
BARBADOS HAS RECORDED two cases of microcephaly, a condition associated with incomplete brain development and linked to the Zika virus.
Senior medical officer Dr Anton Best told NATION ONLINE two babies were born at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with the defect.
More information is expected to be issued later today through the Barbados Government Information Service. (BN)