- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Gittens going for gold Read More
- Logie backs WI Women to rebound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
SHANIQUE MYRIE should get the money awarded her by the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) this week.That was the word from Attorney General Adriel Brathwaite yesterday, following reports that Myrie was planning to file a complaint to the CCJ about Government’s non-payment of over $75 000 awarded as compensation for her being refused entry into Barbados three year ago.“I am going to make sure that the money will be paid this week,” Brathwaite said during a radio interview.“We never had any intention of not abiding by the court’s judgment. We’ve signed on to the CCJ and I’m in full support of the CCJ,” he added.