- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
SHANIQUE MYRIE should get the money awarded her by the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) this week.That was the word from Attorney General Adriel Brathwaite yesterday, following reports that Myrie was planning to file a complaint to the CCJ about Government’s non-payment of over $75 000 awarded as compensation for her being refused entry into Barbados three year ago.“I am going to make sure that the money will be paid this week,” Brathwaite said during a radio interview.“We never had any intention of not abiding by the court’s judgment. We’ve signed on to the CCJ and I’m in full support of the CCJ,” he added.