- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Lunch update: 2nd ODI WI VS England Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- QUON to represent the Barbados in TNT Read More
SHANIQUE MYRIE should get the money awarded her by the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) this week.That was the word from Attorney General Adriel Brathwaite yesterday, following reports that Myrie was planning to file a complaint to the CCJ about Government’s non-payment of over $75 000 awarded as compensation for her being refused entry into Barbados three year ago.“I am going to make sure that the money will be paid this week,” Brathwaite said during a radio interview.“We never had any intention of not abiding by the court’s judgment. We’ve signed on to the CCJ and I’m in full support of the CCJ,” he added.