Patron of the Mompreneurship programme Senator Esther Byer Suckoo (right) sitting with trustee of the Hands Extended Reaching Out charity Yvonne Blenman (centre) and chief executive officer of the Barbados Industrial Development Corporation Sonja Trotman. (Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- A work in progress Read More
- Windies Women complete camp before ICC WT20 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- iWeb defending crown Read More
THIRTY SINGLE MOTHERS in St George South are about to get a helping hand with their businesses and raising their children, by extension.
The assistance is coming through a new Mompreneurship programme, which was launched at the Ellerton Wesleyan Holiness Church this morning.
From tomorrow and continuing over the next three months, the women will be mentored and taught skills to help grow their already established businesses, or get their skills to work for them.
Funding will be available for the mothers to tap into at the end of the programme. (YB)