The motorcycle pictured was tossed aside after it collided with the blue Suzuki yesterday. (Picture by Lennox Devonish)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- It takes two Read More
- Sport off track? Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
A MOTORCYCLIST and car driver yesterday escaped serious injuries after a collision on the Harbour Road.
The car was driven by Shawana Cox, who said she was exiting the Bridgetown Port Inc. on to the main road.
Motorcyclist Christopher de Caires, who said he was travelling along the road, complained of injuries to his left shoulder and leg.
Around 5:40 p.m. an ambulance arrived to transport vendor Veronica Garnes, who was travelling in the back seat of Cox’s car, to the hospital. De Caires was transported to the FMH Emergency Medical Clinic by a relative.
Acting Police Public Relations Officer Station Sergeant Roland Cobbler said investigations are continuing into the matter. (MR)