A section of the audience at the BHTA meeting yesterday, including hotel executive Colin Jordan (centre). (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- BRA’s Treasury Building branch to close early tomorrow Read More
- LIAT flight disruptions due to Hurricane Maria Read More
- King in waiting Read More
- Holder still a hot shot Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- A punishment, not deterrent Read More
- Songwriters get avenue to improve skills Read More
TOURISM PLAYERS are being called on to improve their level of service excellence as the industry becomes more and more competitive.
It has come from new chairman of the Barbados Hotel and Tourism Association (BHTA), Roseanne Myers, as she addressed its third quarterly meeting at Hilton Barbados yesterday.
She said improved regional transportation and easy access to concessions granted to the tourism sector would also be major issues on the front burner of the association’s agenda.
Myers told members they must be “unrelenting” in their efforts to improve the level of service, while striving to create a climate of respect between employees and managers. (GC)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.