Rihanna at Power In The Blood Assembly. (Pictures by Sandy Pitt)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Schoolboy title up for grabs Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
BARBADIAN SUPERSTAR Rihanna is home.
The entertainer paused her hectic schedule to spend time with family.
On Sunday morning, people were shocked to see Rihanna alight from a vehicle and enter the Power In The Blood Assembly at Kew Road, Bank Hall, St Michael.
The occasion was the christening of cousin Nikolai. Several members of the family joined the celebration, along with Rihanna’s best friend Melissa. (Barbados Nation)
Rihanna with baby Nikolai.
Rihanna leaves the church.
Baby Nikolai was also the centre of attention.