Rihanna at Power In The Blood Assembly. (Pictures by Sandy Pitt)
- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Sagicor rebrands Harmony Hall location Read More
- ‘Enlist’ housing areas Read More
- Dari-Anne fit to be queen Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
BARBADIAN SUPERSTAR Rihanna is home.
The entertainer paused her hectic schedule to spend time with family.
On Sunday morning, people were shocked to see Rihanna alight from a vehicle and enter the Power In The Blood Assembly at Kew Road, Bank Hall, St Michael.
The occasion was the christening of cousin Nikolai. Several members of the family joined the celebration, along with Rihanna’s best friend Melissa. (Barbados Nation)
Rihanna with baby Nikolai.
Rihanna leaves the church.
Baby Nikolai was also the centre of attention.