The choir from Ignatius Byer Primary performing We are 50. (Picture by Toni Yarde)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Schoolboy title up for grabs Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
THE FINAL WEEKEND of NIFCA performing arts semis is underway at the Alexandra School hall. School groups are taking the spotlight tonight at the National Independence Festival of Creative Arts.
Of the 20 acts, ten schools are set to perform, with most of them doing pieces saluting Barbados.
NIFCA continues tomorrow and Sunday the Combermere School hall. The finals will be held the weekend of October 28. (TTY)
Coleridge & Parry choir singing Powerful. (below)
Luther Thorne Memorial doing Celebrate Barbados.
Praise Academy of Dance performing The Power of the Cross.