Gale Ann Williams (centre) with second-placed Monique Deane (right) and Khenya King, who was third. (Picture by Insight Digital.)
- Lenstec Barbados wins legal battle Read More
- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- Leslie explains BCA T20 toss rules Read More
- No new registration for netball season Read More
- What a ‘mother’ country! Read More
- Developing our public sector Read More
- Trinidadian LeShae Riley is the 2018 Winner of Caribbean’s Next Top Model Read More
AFTER A FIVE-HOUR SHOW that tested the six contestants, Gale Ann Williams emerged on Sunday night as Miss Big And Beautiful for 2016.
The 35-year-old described herself to the crowd at the Derrick Smith Vocational Centre in Jackmans, St Michael, as “an hour glass with a few more minutes”.
While some in the audience disapproved of the judges’ decision, Gale Ann held her head high and took her victory walk. She also won Best Talent for a dramatic piece called Champion Girl. She also won Best Formal Wear, Best Lingerie and Miss Congeniality. (NS)