Minister Ronald Jones on his way to Parliament. (FILE)
- Nation Group restructuring Read More
- Zuckerberg says Facebook made mistakes on user data Read More
- Darian King out of Miami Open Read More
- New era as St Albans and St Giles top NAPSAC for the first time Read More
- Is it wrong to be right? Read More
- Powers that be not in sync Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
PARTISAN POLITICS is hindering progress in Barbados, says Minister of Education Ronald Jones.
He said this was illustrated by criticism of Government’s partnership with private sector waste haulers.
“Rather than celebrate the achievement, the partisan political diatribe had to be inserted wickedly and maliciously into the process, by saying ‘you are going to privatise the Sanitation Service Authority’,” the Christ Church East Central MP said.
He was speaking in the House of Assembly yesterday during debate on the Barbados Green Economy Scoping Study. (SC)
Please read the full story in today’s Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.