- FAO ‘should boost food mission’ Read More
- Tax dent in FCIB profits Read More
- St Thomas edge St James Central Read More
- CAC team ready for Santo Domingo Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Not sure if he really loves me Read More
- ALTAR CALL: The four steps to greatness Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
A VIDEO of a mother inflicting a severe beating on her young daughter with a two-by-four plank in front of several onlookers has rubbed many Barbadians the wrong way. The video went viral on several social media websites and resulted in people calling for the matter to be investigated by the Child Care Board while accusing the mother of gross child abuse. But speaking to the DAILY NATION yesterday with her smiling daughter at her side, mother Karen Jordan said she did not believe she went overboard with her actions. She also said she did not care what anyone thought about the beating.