- Pride and industry Read More
- BEC: The importance of CVQs in your recruitment drive Read More
- Levi books ticket to Rio Read More
- White blasts his way to win Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: Story of a lost ‘brother’ Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Chastanet’s test Read More
- Minister of Culture lauds Rihanna Read More
A VIDEO of a mother inflicting a severe beating on her young daughter with a two-by-four plank in front of several onlookers has rubbed many Barbadians the wrong way. The video went viral on several social media websites and resulted in people calling for the matter to be investigated by the Child Care Board while accusing the mother of gross child abuse. But speaking to the DAILY NATION yesterday with her smiling daughter at her side, mother Karen Jordan said she did not believe she went overboard with her actions. She also said she did not care what anyone thought about the beating.