Parents not getting clear answers on Combermere reopening. (FP)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
NO TIMELINE HAS yet been given by the Ministry of Education as to how long Combermere will be closed.
And the lack of answers surrounding the school and its students is not sitting well with some parents.
A Barbados Government Information Service release yesterday said the school would remain closed “until the Ministry of Education is satisfied that the investigative and remedial work at the Waterford site is completed”.
The ministry explained that in the interim, a special task force had been identified to monitor and oversee the work over the next week and would continue to monitor the environment at the school. (AD)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.