Winston Scott Polyclinic (FP)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Red win again at CP Read More
- England upstage Gayle Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
GOVERNMENT OFFICES WILL close at 3 p.m. tomorrow, Tuesday, November 29, in light of the various 50th Anniversary of Independence-related activities planned for November 29 and 30.
The managers of these offices have apologised for any inconvenience that the early closure may cause.
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Health advises the public that there will be no Extended Hours Service at the Maurice Byer, Branford Taitt or Randal Phillips Polyclinics.
In addition, the Fast Track Service at the Winston Scott Polyclinic will cease at 6 p.m.
Members of the public are asked to arrange their business accordingly. (BGIS)