Winston Scott Polyclinic (FP)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
GOVERNMENT OFFICES WILL close at 3 p.m. tomorrow, Tuesday, November 29, in light of the various 50th Anniversary of Independence-related activities planned for November 29 and 30.
The managers of these offices have apologised for any inconvenience that the early closure may cause.
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Health advises the public that there will be no Extended Hours Service at the Maurice Byer, Branford Taitt or Randal Phillips Polyclinics.
In addition, the Fast Track Service at the Winston Scott Polyclinic will cease at 6 p.m.
Members of the public are asked to arrange their business accordingly. (BGIS)