Winston Scott Polyclinic (FP)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Bajan karter wins WSK title Read More
- Williams still the queen Read More
- Is it wrong to be right? Read More
- Powers that be not in sync Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
GOVERNMENT OFFICES WILL close at 3 p.m. tomorrow, Tuesday, November 29, in light of the various 50th Anniversary of Independence-related activities planned for November 29 and 30.
The managers of these offices have apologised for any inconvenience that the early closure may cause.
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Health advises the public that there will be no Extended Hours Service at the Maurice Byer, Branford Taitt or Randal Phillips Polyclinics.
In addition, the Fast Track Service at the Winston Scott Polyclinic will cease at 6 p.m.
Members of the public are asked to arrange their business accordingly. (BGIS)