These visitors from London, England, were more than happy to link up and pass along the Broken Trident. (Pictures by Christoff Griffith.)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
VISITORS to Barbados have given a thumbs-up to the staging of the One People, One Barbados Human Chain Link held yesterday.
Londoner Sue Wright, who was part of the link outside the Berinda Cox Fish Market in Oistins, Christ Church, said that she was proud to be Barbadian for a day.
“This one I imagine is better organised than the one I went to in 1979 with my sister Ann Hadchity,” she said.
Wright said it was her sister who assisted in organising the chain link with Rotarian Paul Hadchity on Independence Day back then. (MR)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.