The Garrison Savannah, main site of the Independence Day activities, has also been affected by flooding. (AM)
- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Sagicor rebrands Harmony Hall location Read More
- ‘Enlist’ housing areas Read More
- Dari-Anne fit to be queen Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC have been advised that the Reveal of the 50th Anniversary of Independence National Monument will now take place at 7 p.m. tomorrow at the Garrison Savannah.
It will be followed by the Golden Anniversary Spectacular Mega Concert at Kensington Oval, beginning at 9 p.m.
The 50th Anniversary Independence Day Parade, which was scheduled for 8 a.m. at the Garrison Savannah has been postponed and a new date will be announced shortly.
People who have been invited to the Toast of the Nation have been informed that it will now take place tomorrow at 4 p.m. at St Ann’s Fort. (BGIS)