The Garrison Savannah, main site of the Independence Day activities, has also been affected by flooding. (AM)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC have been advised that the Reveal of the 50th Anniversary of Independence National Monument will now take place at 7 p.m. tomorrow at the Garrison Savannah.
It will be followed by the Golden Anniversary Spectacular Mega Concert at Kensington Oval, beginning at 9 p.m.
The 50th Anniversary Independence Day Parade, which was scheduled for 8 a.m. at the Garrison Savannah has been postponed and a new date will be announced shortly.
People who have been invited to the Toast of the Nation have been informed that it will now take place tomorrow at 4 p.m. at St Ann’s Fort. (BGIS)