The Garrison Savannah, main site of the Independence Day activities, has also been affected by flooding. (AM)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Former Jamaican cricketer murdered Read More
- CWI hits back at charges Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC have been advised that the Reveal of the 50th Anniversary of Independence National Monument will now take place at 7 p.m. tomorrow at the Garrison Savannah.
It will be followed by the Golden Anniversary Spectacular Mega Concert at Kensington Oval, beginning at 9 p.m.
The 50th Anniversary Independence Day Parade, which was scheduled for 8 a.m. at the Garrison Savannah has been postponed and a new date will be announced shortly.
People who have been invited to the Toast of the Nation have been informed that it will now take place tomorrow at 4 p.m. at St Ann’s Fort. (BGIS)