The Garrison Savannah, main site of the Independence Day activities, has also been affected by flooding. (AM)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Regional Under-15 tournament a platform for future stars Read More
- Coach LeSaldo making impact Read More
- A dream or nightmare? Read More
- Welcome to a different place Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC have been advised that the Reveal of the 50th Anniversary of Independence National Monument will now take place at 7 p.m. tomorrow at the Garrison Savannah.
It will be followed by the Golden Anniversary Spectacular Mega Concert at Kensington Oval, beginning at 9 p.m.
The 50th Anniversary Independence Day Parade, which was scheduled for 8 a.m. at the Garrison Savannah has been postponed and a new date will be announced shortly.
People who have been invited to the Toast of the Nation have been informed that it will now take place tomorrow at 4 p.m. at St Ann’s Fort. (BGIS)