The Independence Day Parade will now take place at Kensington Oval on December 1. (FILE)
- Nation Group restructuring Read More
- CTO CDB looking to double number of Hospitality Assured businesses Read More
- Darian King out of Miami Open Read More
- New era as St Albans and St Giles top NAPSAC for the first time Read More
- Is it wrong to be right? Read More
- Powers that be not in sync Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY of Independence Day Parade originally scheduled for tomorrow at the Garrison Savannah, has been postponed until Thursday, December 1, at 6 p.m.
It will be held at Kensington Oval, following which the troops on parade will march through Bridgetown.
Meanwhile, members of the public are advised that the Reveal of the 50th Anniversary of Independence National Monument will now take place tomorrow, Wednesday, November 30, Independence Day, at the Garrison Savannah, at 7 p.m.
Persons invited to the Toast of the Nation have been informed that it will now be held tomorrow, Wednesday, November 30, at St Ann’s Fort, The Garrison, at 4 p.m.
The Golden Anniversary Spectacular Mega Concert will now take place tomorrow, Independence Day, at Kensington Oval, at 9 p.m.
The changes have been made necessary due to heavy rainfall and widespread flooding across the island. (BGIS)