- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Dominica welcoming 'voluntourism' in wake of Hurricane Maria Read More
- King giving back to Dominica with benefit match Read More
- Orange new QC swim champs Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Consider the rape victim Read More
- Juniors shine at NIFCA Read More
POLICE OFFICERS at the Central Police Station are on a snake hunt.
The island’s largest police station became a hub of activity this afternoon after an officer saw what was described as a two-foot-snake, crawl under a vehicle and enter the hub of a wheel.
He was at the time heading to his car after wrapping up his shift.
That set many things into motion, first being a search under the vehicle to find the reptilian intruder.
Members of the press were not allowed into the station, but public relations officer, Inspector Roland Cobbler, said a reptile expert would be summoned to retrieve the snake. (BA)