- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Babb queries plan for netballers Read More
- Odaine, Forde class acts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
THE RETAIL PRICE of gasoline and diesel will rise and the price of kerosene fall at midnight.
The price of gasoline will be adjusted from $2.84 per litre to $2.91 cents per litre, an increase of seven cents, while the new price of diesel will be $2.12, up from $2.07, a five cents increase.
Kerosene will now be six cents cheaper per litre, moving from $1.06 to $1.00 per litre.
Meanwhile, the retail price of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) has also risen.
The 100 lb cylinder, which previously sold for $134.37, will now retail at $147.68. The price of the 25 lb cylinder has increased from $38.69 to $42.02, while the 22 lb cylinder will now be sold at $37.14, up from $34.21. The new price of the 20 lb cylinder is $33.77.
The new prices represent increases of $13.31 per 100 lb cylinder; $3.33 per 25 lb cylinder; $2.93 cents per 22 lb cylinder; and $2.67 per 20 lb cylinder.
These adjustments in retail prices are due solely to changes in the CIF (cost, insurance, freight) of these refined products. (BGIS)