- Enhanced shopping experience with Courts card Read More
- Call for probe into Amazon purchase of Whole Foods Read More
- Dominant Froome wins fourth Tour Read More
- England win Women’s World Cup in thrilling finish Read More
- Put aside egos, let all ideas contend Read More
- Need for better traffic signage in Warrens Read More
- A soca party on de Hill Read More
A CHILD ABANDONED on a doorstep earlier this week is in the custody of the state as police investigate the matter.
On Tuesday, the Child Care Board (CCB) moved in and took away the three-year-old boy left on the steps of a home in Christ Church.
Inspector Roland Cobbler, the police public relations officer, confirmed that they were investigating the circumstances under which the child was found in the district. However, he did not say the nature of the investigations being conducted.
The officers from the District “B” Police Station and the child protection agency were summoned to a Fairview, Christ Church address on Tuesday after a woman pulled up in a taxi, dumped the child on the steps and left in the waiting taxi.
Please read the full story in today's Saturday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.