- Barbados to benefit greatly from Sandals Canadian Marketing Incentive Read More
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Pride coach proud Read More
- Lehmann Academy doing Holder good Read More
- The chaos that is local transport Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
A CHILD ABANDONED on a doorstep earlier this week is in the custody of the state as police investigate the matter.
On Tuesday, the Child Care Board (CCB) moved in and took away the three-year-old boy left on the steps of a home in Christ Church.
Inspector Roland Cobbler, the police public relations officer, confirmed that they were investigating the circumstances under which the child was found in the district. However, he did not say the nature of the investigations being conducted.
The officers from the District “B” Police Station and the child protection agency were summoned to a Fairview, Christ Church address on Tuesday after a woman pulled up in a taxi, dumped the child on the steps and left in the waiting taxi.
Please read the full story in today's Saturday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.