- Small number of misprinted notes in circulation Read More
- Sealy: Record year for tourism in Barbados Read More
- Volcanoes take Super50 victory Read More
- Cornwall deserves Windies pick Read More
- Use your words to empower others Read More
- Police must report all, not just some Read More
- Rico raps it up Read More
A CHILD ABANDONED on a doorstep earlier this week is in the custody of the state as police investigate the matter.
On Tuesday, the Child Care Board (CCB) moved in and took away the three-year-old boy left on the steps of a home in Christ Church.
Inspector Roland Cobbler, the police public relations officer, confirmed that they were investigating the circumstances under which the child was found in the district. However, he did not say the nature of the investigations being conducted.
The officers from the District “B” Police Station and the child protection agency were summoned to a Fairview, Christ Church address on Tuesday after a woman pulled up in a taxi, dumped the child on the steps and left in the waiting taxi.
Please read the full story in today's Saturday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.