Richard Parris’ family – (from left) brother Olvin Parris, mother Violet Parris and sister Blondelle Morris – are torn up because he was buried and they were not told. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- International experts give digital marketing advice Read More
- Leslie explains BCA T20 toss rules Read More
- No new registration for netball season Read More
- What a ‘mother’ country! Read More
- Developing our public sector Read More
- Aidonia rocks the crowd Read More
THE EXTENDED FAMILY of a man whose body was discovered on Christmas Day is still looking for closure, even after his burial.
Neither do they believe the rumours that Richard Parris took his own life.
Parris, whose body was found partially decomposed in his car at Bath, St John, was buried last Thursday, but his family is crying foul, claiming his spouse, Sandra Ifill-Parris, who was given control of his body, did not inform them about his final farewell.
“Heartless” and “not right” are how the Lodge Hill, St Michael family describe her actions.
According to Violet Parris, Richard’s mother, no death notice was placed in the newspaper and nothing was broadcast on the radio. She added that efforts by Richard’s family to contact Ifill-Parris about funeral preparations were unsuccessful. (LK)
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.