Combermere School teachers taking a tour of the compound. (Picture by Christoff Griffith.)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
TEACHERS AT COMBERMERE School will return to the classroom tomorrow for the start of the new school term.
They voted on the decision today during a meeting which followed a tour of the Waterford, St Michael school.
Among those present were the experts who assessed Combermere’s environment and representatives of the Ministry of Education, Parent-Teacher Association and the Old Scholars Association.
Last Friday the education ministry, acting on the advice of the Ministry of Labour, gave the go-ahead for classes to resume.
The school was closed last November following persistent complaints of teachers and students falling ill. (YB)