- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Kim in the ring Read More
- Bishop still waiting for the call Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
DEAR CHRISTINE, I AM 25 YEARS OLD and my boyfriend is 31. He has been going steady with a girl three years before we met, and I have known him for 15 months.
His girlfriend came to my place on three occasions for him, and although her friends call me on the phone and curse me, she has never said anything to me.
He told me that she asks him not to take me to his parents’ home, but meet me around, since it hurts her when people tell her of us being together.
Christine, this girl seems to be a nice girl and I am wondering what I should do although I care for him. Sometimes I date other fellows hoping he would become mad and stop seeing me. I’ve told him on three occasions not to see me again, but he keeps coming.
Christine, should I give him up or should I wait on him to decide what he wants to do?
It appears to me that he has already decided what he wants to do, and is in actual fact doing it. He wants to keep both of you.
f you want to be part of the trio, then you will continue as you are. If, however, you recognise that this young man is just getting his fill, then you’ll try to drop out of the present situation immediately.