REALTORS’ SUPPORT: Chairman of Realtors’ Limited, C.M. Parravicino (centre) is flanked by BTC’s chief executive officer Rosette Peirce and Peter Odle, president of the Barbados Thoroughbred Breeders Association. (Picture by Junior Franklyn.)
- BEC: Low productivity is everyone’s problem Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Tourism is the answer to problems Read More
- Barbados find going tough in hockey Read More
- Pride feel pressure Read More
- EDITORIAL: Act now to stamp out squatting Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Co-opted unionists Read More
- Ballroom Brilliance Read More
THE 28th edition of the Michael Parravicino Memorial Hopeful Breeders’ Stakes And Trophy promises to be extremely competitive on Saturday’s when 11 horses representing three trainers face the starter at the Garrison Savannah on Realtors Limited Race Day.
The afternoon’s feature is the penultimate race on the eight-race card, which is sponsored by Realtors Limited for the 14th consecutive year. The Grade II feature 1 570 metres event runs off at 4:10 p.m.
Racing enthusiasts can anticipate awesome action in the supporting feature, the 14 Realtors Limited Trophy over 1 100 metres, when juvenile winners Only On Sunday, Black Rock, Rockley and Miss Megyn will oppose four imported horses.
During a press launch yesterday morning at the Garrison Savannah, BTC secretary/CEO Rosette Peirce lauded C.N. Parravicino, chairman of Realtors Limited, for their years of commitment to the sport. (LY)
Please read the full story in today’s Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.