REALTORS’ SUPPORT: Chairman of Realtors’ Limited, C.M. Parravicino (centre) is flanked by BTC’s chief executive officer Rosette Peirce and Peter Odle, president of the Barbados Thoroughbred Breeders Association. (Picture by Junior Franklyn.)
- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Bennett burns Nurse in the Sauna Read More
- Spartan win in two days Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
THE 28th edition of the Michael Parravicino Memorial Hopeful Breeders’ Stakes And Trophy promises to be extremely competitive on Saturday’s when 11 horses representing three trainers face the starter at the Garrison Savannah on Realtors Limited Race Day.
The afternoon’s feature is the penultimate race on the eight-race card, which is sponsored by Realtors Limited for the 14th consecutive year. The Grade II feature 1 570 metres event runs off at 4:10 p.m.
Racing enthusiasts can anticipate awesome action in the supporting feature, the 14 Realtors Limited Trophy over 1 100 metres, when juvenile winners Only On Sunday, Black Rock, Rockley and Miss Megyn will oppose four imported horses.
During a press launch yesterday morning at the Garrison Savannah, BTC secretary/CEO Rosette Peirce lauded C.N. Parravicino, chairman of Realtors Limited, for their years of commitment to the sport. (LY)
Please read the full story in today’s Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.