Combermere Students back at their Waterford campus yesterday. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- Small number of misprinted notes in circulation Read More
- Sealy: Record year for tourism in Barbados Read More
- South Korea brings curtain down on 'Peace Games' Read More
- Volcanoes take Super50 victory Read More
- Use your words to empower others Read More
- Police must report all, not just some Read More
- Rico raps it up Read More
STUDENTS of Combermere School have given their refurbished school a thumbs up.
Having been away from the Waterford, St Michael institution since mid-November last year, students said not only were they glad to be back, but that the buildings felt cleaner.
Their comments came as Combermere principal Vere Parris urged them yesterday morning to take ownership and care of the Waterford institution.
He was speaking on the first day of the new Hilary school term, as he welcomed back the 1 000 or so students, weeks after the school had been closed for environmental issues. (HLE)
Please read the full story in today’s Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.