Combermere Students back at their Waterford campus yesterday. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- Changes coming to Telecoms Act Read More
- Williams Industries, former Digicel CEOs form new company Read More
- Hamilton could take F1 lead this weekend Read More
- UWI seeking to raise US$70m Read More
- Price gougers at it again Read More
- Give more power to Auditor General Read More
- Edwin first, iWeb last Read More
STUDENTS of Combermere School have given their refurbished school a thumbs up.
Having been away from the Waterford, St Michael institution since mid-November last year, students said not only were they glad to be back, but that the buildings felt cleaner.
Their comments came as Combermere principal Vere Parris urged them yesterday morning to take ownership and care of the Waterford institution.
He was speaking on the first day of the new Hilary school term, as he welcomed back the 1 000 or so students, weeks after the school had been closed for environmental issues. (HLE)
Please read the full story in today’s Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.