Waves Restaurant had an unexpected visitor in its entryway yesterday. (Picture by Nigel Browne)
- Courtesy gives Crop Over a lift Read More
- Beneficial ownership: Corporate striptease (final part) Read More
- Kyle Hope, Ambris added to squad Read More
- Malinga gets suspended sentence for media comments Read More
- This time we are in a 12-foot hole Read More
- Time for a rebirth Read More
- RPB, Queen T to go first on Phenomenal Friday Read More
A CONCERNED MOTHER has joined those making urgent pleas for Government to address the pothole crisis across the country.
This comes after Asi Archer was forced to take her 12-year-old son Cole Archer-Bramao, who was involved in an accident while he was on his way to school, for private medical attention yesterday morning.
According to Archer the boy was waiting for a bus to the Frederick Smith Secondary School in the vicinity of Waves Hotel in Prospect, St James, when he was struck by a car around 8:30 a.m.
“The driver was basically explaining that because he had hit into a pothole, it had sent him across, the car basically got out of control and then hit into the other vehicle which was travelling in the opposite direction. . . .and hit into my son as well,” Archer reported. (YB/CA)
Please read the full story in today’s Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.