Waves Restaurant had an unexpected visitor in its entryway yesterday. (Picture by Nigel Browne)
- THE HOYOS FILE: ‘Big Six’ tax still ruling Govt’s revenue Read More
- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Jennifer St Hill Read More
- Tons of Pride Read More
- Coaches' call Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: He doesn’t respond to my feelings Read More
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: Ball now in Mason’s court Read More
- Strictly dancing over two days Read More
A CONCERNED MOTHER has joined those making urgent pleas for Government to address the pothole crisis across the country.
This comes after Asi Archer was forced to take her 12-year-old son Cole Archer-Bramao, who was involved in an accident while he was on his way to school, for private medical attention yesterday morning.
According to Archer the boy was waiting for a bus to the Frederick Smith Secondary School in the vicinity of Waves Hotel in Prospect, St James, when he was struck by a car around 8:30 a.m.
“The driver was basically explaining that because he had hit into a pothole, it had sent him across, the car basically got out of control and then hit into the other vehicle which was travelling in the opposite direction. . . .and hit into my son as well,” Archer reported. (YB/CA)
Please read the full story in today’s Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.