A Barbados National Terminal Company Limited drilling rig. (FILE)
- BlackBerry rally derailed as investors lose patience on turnaround Read More
- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- Laurando hits hat-trick Read More
- King’s ace Read More
- Embrace moves to ditch plastics Read More
- Countering the professor Read More
- When talent shines Read More
BARBADOS NATIONAL OIL Company Ltd. (BNOCL) has confirmed that it has signed an agreement with the SOL Group for the sale of the shares of its subsidiary, Barbados National Terminal Company Limited (BNTCL).
A release issued today said in accordance with the agreement, BNOCL will continue to source, import, own and distribute gasoline, diesel and fuel oil to all local marketers.
“Consumers will continue to access product at their regular sources as before. Prices at the pumps will only change in accordance with the price of imported products as is currently done,” the statement said.
Completion of the sale, which is subject to certain conditions including receipt of regulatory approvals, is anticipated to occur in the first quarter of 2017. (PR/NB)