A Barbados National Terminal Company Limited drilling rig. (FILE)
- Greece ends bailout odyssey but Athens not in festive mood Read More
- Petra Roach named 2018 Ambassador of the Year at Virtuoso Week Read More
- Knight Riders gain revenge over Tallawahs with victory in final-ball thriller Read More
- ‘Time for pro’ hockey players Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Kingdom Arts brings fashion to stage Read More
BARBADOS NATIONAL OIL Company Ltd. (BNOCL) has confirmed that it has signed an agreement with the SOL Group for the sale of the shares of its subsidiary, Barbados National Terminal Company Limited (BNTCL).
A release issued today said in accordance with the agreement, BNOCL will continue to source, import, own and distribute gasoline, diesel and fuel oil to all local marketers.
“Consumers will continue to access product at their regular sources as before. Prices at the pumps will only change in accordance with the price of imported products as is currently done,” the statement said.
Completion of the sale, which is subject to certain conditions including receipt of regulatory approvals, is anticipated to occur in the first quarter of 2017. (PR/NB)