A Barbados National Terminal Company Limited drilling rig. (FILE)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
BARBADOS NATIONAL OIL Company Ltd. (BNOCL) has confirmed that it has signed an agreement with the SOL Group for the sale of the shares of its subsidiary, Barbados National Terminal Company Limited (BNTCL).
A release issued today said in accordance with the agreement, BNOCL will continue to source, import, own and distribute gasoline, diesel and fuel oil to all local marketers.
“Consumers will continue to access product at their regular sources as before. Prices at the pumps will only change in accordance with the price of imported products as is currently done,” the statement said.
Completion of the sale, which is subject to certain conditions including receipt of regulatory approvals, is anticipated to occur in the first quarter of 2017. (PR/NB)