A Barbados National Terminal Company Limited drilling rig. (FILE)
- THE HOYOS FILE: ‘Big Six’ tax still ruling Govt’s revenue Read More
- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Jennifer St Hill Read More
- Tons of Pride Read More
- Coaches' call Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: He doesn’t respond to my feelings Read More
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: Ball now in Mason’s court Read More
- Strictly dancing over two days Read More
BARBADOS NATIONAL OIL Company Ltd. (BNOCL) has confirmed that it has signed an agreement with the SOL Group for the sale of the shares of its subsidiary, Barbados National Terminal Company Limited (BNTCL).
A release issued today said in accordance with the agreement, BNOCL will continue to source, import, own and distribute gasoline, diesel and fuel oil to all local marketers.
“Consumers will continue to access product at their regular sources as before. Prices at the pumps will only change in accordance with the price of imported products as is currently done,” the statement said.
Completion of the sale, which is subject to certain conditions including receipt of regulatory approvals, is anticipated to occur in the first quarter of 2017. (PR/NB)