Maureen Glasgow (left) and Richard Layne recounting their experience in the place they are renting. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- $22 million property sale Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Revisit models of economic development Read More
- West Indies struggle in opening session at the Oval Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Trapped in the spin cycle Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Not seeing the tree for the forest Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: Enemy of the people Read More
- Rocking Rick! Read More
THEIR MAIN CONCERN is the simple way Barbados’ reputation can be tarnished in the eyes of would-be tourists.
Things seemed to have quieted down at last check, but it has not been a fun time in the sun, sea and sand for British visitors Richard Layne and Maureen Glasgow so far.
Layne is a Barbadian, who migrated to the United Kingdom, and his partner has been accompanying him here for just about ten years.
Both of them said this experience at 225 Crystal Avenue, Ealing Park South, was the worst they have had with a rental property to date. (YB)
Please read the full story in today’s Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.