Maureen Glasgow (left) and Richard Layne recounting their experience in the place they are renting. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- North pull it off Read More
- Easy, breezy Butterfly Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
THEIR MAIN CONCERN is the simple way Barbados’ reputation can be tarnished in the eyes of would-be tourists.
Things seemed to have quieted down at last check, but it has not been a fun time in the sun, sea and sand for British visitors Richard Layne and Maureen Glasgow so far.
Layne is a Barbadian, who migrated to the United Kingdom, and his partner has been accompanying him here for just about ten years.
Both of them said this experience at 225 Crystal Avenue, Ealing Park South, was the worst they have had with a rental property to date. (YB)
Please read the full story in today’s Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.