Maureen Glasgow (left) and Richard Layne recounting their experience in the place they are renting. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- BlackBerry rally derailed as investors lose patience on turnaround Read More
- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- King’s ace Read More
- Laurando hits hat-trick Read More
- Embrace moves to ditch plastics Read More
- Countering the professor Read More
- When talent shines Read More
THEIR MAIN CONCERN is the simple way Barbados’ reputation can be tarnished in the eyes of would-be tourists.
Things seemed to have quieted down at last check, but it has not been a fun time in the sun, sea and sand for British visitors Richard Layne and Maureen Glasgow so far.
Layne is a Barbadian, who migrated to the United Kingdom, and his partner has been accompanying him here for just about ten years.
Both of them said this experience at 225 Crystal Avenue, Ealing Park South, was the worst they have had with a rental property to date. (YB)
Please read the full story in today’s Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.