Maureen Glasgow (left) and Richard Layne recounting their experience in the place they are renting. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- Windows XP danger lurking Read More
- IMF says spare social programmes Read More
- Windies humbled in opener by dominant Aussies Read More
- Williams, Ellis qualify for World Championships Read More
- Work together on new family model Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Against America First Policy Read More
- Leadpipe and Saddis give up reserve position Read More
THEIR MAIN CONCERN is the simple way Barbados’ reputation can be tarnished in the eyes of would-be tourists.
Things seemed to have quieted down at last check, but it has not been a fun time in the sun, sea and sand for British visitors Richard Layne and Maureen Glasgow so far.
Layne is a Barbadian, who migrated to the United Kingdom, and his partner has been accompanying him here for just about ten years.
Both of them said this experience at 225 Crystal Avenue, Ealing Park South, was the worst they have had with a rental property to date. (YB)
Please read the full story in today’s Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.