Member of Parliament Ronald Toppin. (file)
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements Read More
- Barbados, Symmonds, recognised at World Travel Market Read More
- Foundation encore Read More
- BiiG up Simpson, Smith-Padmore! Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bim Tipsy is in full swing Read More
BRING IT ON.
Barbados Labour Party (BLP) candidates say they are ready to debate morality with the Democratic Labour Party (DLP), which has signalled that this could be one of its major platform issues in the next general election.
The gauntlet was thrown down by Member of Parliament Ronald Toppin and candidate Reverend Joseph Atherley at the BLP’s St Michael North East branch meeting at Lawrence T. Gay Memorial Primary School yesterday.
Stating that the decision by Government ministers to restore their ten per cent deduction in salaries was “evil”, Toppin challenged, “Where is the morality in that? (WILLCOMM)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.