- British construction industry faces EU worker exodus Read More
- Caribbean Export and CDB partner to provide greater access to finance for women-owned businesses Read More
- Windward Volcanoes 286-7 in 50 overs vs Guyana Jaguars Read More
- Pride final-bound Read More
- Gun violence horse long bolted Read More
- Streetcars can boost transport Read More
- Impact World: Free performing arts, sports and musical event series Read More
Actor and activist Lamman Rucker of Meet The Browns and Why Did I Get Married arrived at the Grantley Adams International Airport today for a promotional affair. Rucker will be at the Limegrove Lifestyle Centre tomorrow to work alongside Barbadian choreographer, dancer producer, playwright Trevor Pretty at the launch of his Back to Black Foundation to help teens who want to launch, develop and support their artistic careers internationally. It is to promote uniqueness and individuality. Rucker surprised NationNews.com with the information that he is sorry to leave so early (he departs Monday) because he wanted to formalize his dual citizenship — his grandfather is Barbadian Ebenezer Ray from St Michael. Also arriving minutes behind Rucker was Dre the King, model, stylist, actor and brother of musical hitmaker Swizz Beatz (husband to Alicia Keys.) Dre the King stated that he is here for five days and hope to soak up some sun after the event tomorrow and was happy to escape the weather in New York.