- Enhanced shopping experience with Courts card Read More
- Call for probe into Amazon purchase of Whole Foods Read More
- Charles shuts down Maple Read More
- No team for qualifiers Read More
- Put aside egos, let all ideas contend Read More
- Need for better traffic signage in Warrens Read More
- Wonder Woman the star among Warner Bros’ expanding superhero franchise Read More
Actor and activist Lamman Rucker of Meet The Browns and Why Did I Get Married arrived at the Grantley Adams International Airport today for a promotional affair. Rucker will be at the Limegrove Lifestyle Centre tomorrow to work alongside Barbadian choreographer, dancer producer, playwright Trevor Pretty at the launch of his Back to Black Foundation to help teens who want to launch, develop and support their artistic careers internationally. It is to promote uniqueness and individuality. Rucker surprised NationNews.com with the information that he is sorry to leave so early (he departs Monday) because he wanted to formalize his dual citizenship — his grandfather is Barbadian Ebenezer Ray from St Michael. Also arriving minutes behind Rucker was Dre the King, model, stylist, actor and brother of musical hitmaker Swizz Beatz (husband to Alicia Keys.) Dre the King stated that he is here for five days and hope to soak up some sun after the event tomorrow and was happy to escape the weather in New York.