Earl Tudor, who returned to Barbados last July after 24 years, died last December after he received stab wounds during a robbery. (GP)
- BlackBerry rally derailed as investors lose patience on turnaround Read More
- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- Laurando hits hat-trick Read More
- King’s ace Read More
- Embrace moves to ditch plastics Read More
- Countering the professor Read More
- When talent shines Read More
AFTER 24 YEARS in the United States, Earl Tudor returned to Barbados last July to spend his retirement.
Five months later, he was dead at the age of 60, the victim of what relatives said was a knife attack during a late-night robbery at Green Hill, St Michael, not far from his home.
They are wondering why his death never made headline news, and why the police have never sent out an appeal concerning the two armed assailants who took his life last December.
A cousin who was with him was very emotional as she spoke to the DAILY NATION about the attack, but asked that her name be withheld because she was afraid for her life. (MB)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.