FROM LEFT: BSSAC meet director Dave Small, Banks Holdings category manager Jeremy Foster and BSSAC chairman Orson Alleyne. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe)
- Small number of misprinted notes in circulation Read More
- Sealy: Record year for tourism in Barbados Read More
- UPDATE: Volcanoes begin chase with 68/2 in Super50 final Read More
- Pride take on Volcanoes in Super50 final Read More
- Police must report all, not just some Read More
- Gun violence horse long bolted Read More
- Rico raps it up Read More
THE ZONES are here to stay for now.
It won’t be one and done for the zonal format, as this year’s Barbados Secondary Schools Athletic Championship (BSSAC) is set to stick with the Frank Blackman and Esther Maynard Zones following the success of last year’s meet.
BSSAC meet director Dave Small made the announcement during yesterday’s launch after saying the 2016 event was met with rave reviews.
“I felt last year, in all of my years of school sports, was one of the best we ever had competition-wise and expectation-wise, so I’m looking forward again this year with bated breath to a wonderful meet,” said Small. (JM)
Please read the full story in today’s Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.