FROM LEFT: BSSAC meet director Dave Small, Banks Holdings category manager Jeremy Foster and BSSAC chairman Orson Alleyne. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe)
- Barbados to benefit greatly from Sandals Canadian Marketing Incentive Read More
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Pride coach proud Read More
- Lehmann Academy doing Holder good Read More
- The chaos that is local transport Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
THE ZONES are here to stay for now.
It won’t be one and done for the zonal format, as this year’s Barbados Secondary Schools Athletic Championship (BSSAC) is set to stick with the Frank Blackman and Esther Maynard Zones following the success of last year’s meet.
BSSAC meet director Dave Small made the announcement during yesterday’s launch after saying the 2016 event was met with rave reviews.
“I felt last year, in all of my years of school sports, was one of the best we ever had competition-wise and expectation-wise, so I’m looking forward again this year with bated breath to a wonderful meet,” said Small. (JM)
Please read the full story in today’s Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.