- Changes coming to Telecoms Act Read More
- Williams Industries, former Digicel CEOs form new company Read More
- Hamilton could take F1 lead this weekend Read More
- UWI seeking to raise US$70m Read More
- Price gougers at it again Read More
- Give more power to Auditor General Read More
- Edwin first, iWeb last Read More
BARBADOS’ top two junior athletics meets are on another collision course.
Apparently the Barbados Secondary Schools Athletic Championships (BSSAC) can’t avoid clashing with the finals of the National Primary Schools’ Athletic Championships (NAPSAC) after securing the dates to use the Stadium since last year.
BSSAC assistant meet director Andrew Brathwaite disclosed the news after it was revealed that both the Frank Blackman Zone and the first day of the NAPSAC finals at the Usain Bolt Complex will run concurrently on March 22.
“We booked the dates more than a year in advance. I think there was some uncertainty with regard to NAPSAC and I am not sure if NAPSAC’s dates were booked in the same manner, but at this point in time it would be difficult to make any changes to accommodate one or the other,” said Brathwaite. (JM)
Please read the full story in today’s Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.