A smiling Dr DeLisle Worell (centre), Governor of the Central Bank of Barbados, arrives at the Supreme Court with attorney Gregory Nicholls (left) on Wednesday. (FILE)
- Enhanced shopping experience with Courts card Read More
- Call for probe into Amazon purchase of Whole Foods Read More
- Dominant Froome wins fourth Tour Read More
- England win Women’s World Cup in thrilling finish Read More
- Put aside egos, let all ideas contend Read More
- Need for better traffic signage in Warrens Read More
- A soca party on de Hill Read More
SOURCES ARE REPORTING that the injunction brought by Central Bank Governor Dr DeLisle Worrell against Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler has been lifted.
This would open the door for Sinckler to remove the 72-year-old Worrell from his post.
The attorneys for both parties are still in engaged in legal arguments before Justice Randall Worrell in the Supreme Court. (AC)