A smiling Dr DeLisle Worell (centre), Governor of the Central Bank of Barbados, arrives at the Supreme Court with attorney Gregory Nicholls (left) on Wednesday. (FILE)
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: The truth and the corporate truth Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Our economies must be diversified Read More
- Holder: Windies in a tough phase Read More
- St Barnabas whip Blackbirds ‘B’ Read More
- A lot resting on Bay Street hotel Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Should my daughter marry again? Read More
- Not much hype Read More
SOURCES ARE REPORTING that the injunction brought by Central Bank Governor Dr DeLisle Worrell against Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler has been lifted.
This would open the door for Sinckler to remove the 72-year-old Worrell from his post.
The attorneys for both parties are still in engaged in legal arguments before Justice Randall Worrell in the Supreme Court. (AC)