A smiling Dr DeLisle Worell (centre), Governor of the Central Bank of Barbados, arrives at the Supreme Court with attorney Gregory Nicholls (left) on Wednesday. (FILE)
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: The Caribbean’s major financial crisis Read More
- Economic restoration needs unified action (Part 1) Read More
- FAST FORWARD Read More
- Okay for super teams Read More
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: Jury still out on carpooling call Read More
- It’s not too late, Mr Prime Minister Read More
- Rihanna wins top humanitarian award Read More
SOURCES ARE REPORTING that the injunction brought by Central Bank Governor Dr DeLisle Worrell against Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler has been lifted.
This would open the door for Sinckler to remove the 72-year-old Worrell from his post.
The attorneys for both parties are still in engaged in legal arguments before Justice Randall Worrell in the Supreme Court. (AC)