A smiling Dr DeLisle Worell (centre), Governor of the Central Bank of Barbados, arrives at the Supreme Court with attorney Gregory Nicholls (left) on Wednesday. (FILE)
- Barbados to benefit greatly from Sandals Canadian Marketing Incentive Read More
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Pride coach proud Read More
- Lehmann Academy doing Holder good Read More
- The chaos that is local transport Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
SOURCES ARE REPORTING that the injunction brought by Central Bank Governor Dr DeLisle Worrell against Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler has been lifted.
This would open the door for Sinckler to remove the 72-year-old Worrell from his post.
The attorneys for both parties are still in engaged in legal arguments before Justice Randall Worrell in the Supreme Court. (AC)