A smiling Dr DeLisle Worell (centre), Governor of the Central Bank of Barbados, arrives at the Supreme Court with attorney Gregory Nicholls (left) on Wednesday. (FILE)
- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- International experts give digital marketing advice Read More
- Lakers lose 3rd straight Read More
- Fidel grabs four for Hampshire Read More
- Keep buggery law Read More
- System too soft on violent crime Read More
- Avicii, Swedish electronic dance music artist and DJ, dead at 28 Read More
SOURCES ARE REPORTING that the injunction brought by Central Bank Governor Dr DeLisle Worrell against Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler has been lifted.
This would open the door for Sinckler to remove the 72-year-old Worrell from his post.
The attorneys for both parties are still in engaged in legal arguments before Justice Randall Worrell in the Supreme Court. (AC)